ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation
Why should you attend?
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Information Security Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Information Security Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, standards, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ISMS
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Day 1: Introduction to Information Security Management System (ISMS) concepts as required by ISO/IEC 27001
Day 2: Information Security Management System requirements and Certification Exam